Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Gender Reveal

We are excited to announce that.... 
It's a BOY! 



This winter, our family is growing by two feet... two more little boy feet! Bring on the hand-me-downs and rough and rowdy brotherly play!


Liam doesn't know what to think about his baby brother yet.  I love his face in this picture.  He looks like "What is this?! These are too small for me! Where is the impostor???"


We are very excited that Liam is going to have a little brother!  I can't wait to see this new little guy's personality and how Liam adjusts to being a big brother.  I am looking forward to seeing our boys grow up playing together.  I always wished for a sister with when I was a little girl.  I hope that Liam finds the camaraderie and closeness I longed for back then, in his little brother.  I pray that they will be close friends their entire lives.  As one mom whose blog I read tells her boys, "having a brother is like having a built in best friend for life."  I will be reminding my boys of this often. 


We had a fun photo shoot today with Daddy (he's home from annual training!).  Here's my favorite picture: me and my little men. 


 This Mama is one blessed woman to be surrounded by all these handsome guys who love on me.  I am officially a "boy mom" double time :).






No comments:

Post a Comment